Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Alzheimer's Dementia: "To Screen, Or Not To Screen"

A short piece in today's Washington Post about the potential problems and potential benefits of broad screenings for dementia of Alzheimer's disease in the general population of aging persons:

To Screen, or Not to Screen
Experts Debate Mass Testing For Alzheimer's Disease
By Alicia Ault
Special to The Washington Post
Tuesday, December 4, 2007; Page HE01

[ ... Read the full article ... ]

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!

I am a neuroscientist and I ´d like that you participate to the editor boarding of my web site.
It is still in updating but you should be able to read the section Home to have an idea.
my email is maurizio.severino@gmail.com
my web site is http://www.neuronx.eu
Best

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home