Friday, September 07, 2007

Starting Work on My New Book

This weekend I crack open the files on my next book and begin work on it, which I plan to complete by the end of 2008. This will be a weekend and vacation-time effort, which is the only way I can fit it in.

I've co-authored three academic books in the past and written a number of general-readership articles, but this will be my first venture into a book-length work written for a more general audience. The closest I've come to this in the past was a monograph (monograph:book as novella: novel) on magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) waaaay back in 1984, so I'm looking forward to the task!

The topic is on my area of expertise: the neuropsychological assessment of persons and what we can learn from these tests about the brain-behavior functioning of individuals.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Mona Johnson said...

Dr. Risser,

Keep me updated on your progress - I look forward to reading your book!

Mona Johnson
The Tangled Neuron
www.tangledneuron.info

10:41 AM  
Blogger Anthony Risser said...

Thanks Mona!

10:36 PM  
Blogger new neuroscience group said...

it will be a sure succes because it has from the start an interesting subject! keep on the good work!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Anthony Risser said...

Thank you!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home